Stories about a cyber-criminal abusing mountain people and their foreign visitors, from Husseini, Gojal, under her Betterbonds shop manager cover.
How Ms Ramla Akhtar, aka Rmala Aalam attacks a French citizen from her Pakistani judiciary loophole.
Pamir Serai guesthouse, one the main local target of Ms Ramla Akhtar.
Stories of peaceful mountain people under Ms Ramla Akhtar’s hate speech.
Black Mountain, the place where hides the cybercriminal.
Chapursan Valley, the main community suffering of Ms Rmala Aalam’s retaliation campaign.
Stories from a cyber criminal abusing mountain communities & foreign guests in Hunza, Pakistan
These are stories of a toxic female social media user, from Pakistani lowlands who wants to promote distress and hatred in the Upper Hunza Valley. These malicious stalker abuses of the ethnic and religious minorities of the mountain and attacks merciless foreign visitors.
- First, let’s understand how this urban person, from a wealthy, with a British education, got radicalized: How a radicalized speech was launched for persecutions against a Pakistani minority?
- Then, we should examine how it is damaging the reputation of the hospitable, educated and friendly local people from Pakistan high mountains. Kind regards from Pakistan?
- A large documentation about this mephitic case and the mental dereliction of its author is collected in this anthology. Hunza : the Black Mountain Dragon anthology.
- Through a deep analysis it was proved that the sexual conspiracy theory produced by the stalker against the Wakhi communities and their foreign guests is malevolent staging. A detailed report has been sent to the Pakistani and French authorities. Report of a French traveler about the Chapursan Valley, Pakistan
- Religion has been abused for enhancing sectarian fanatism. How Chapursan Valley legends and religious traditions have been diverted for a personal questionable tale.
- Spontaneous testimonies have been received about child maltreatment by the stalker. Pakistani testimonies about child abuses in Hussaini, Gojal.
- Thanks to forgery and use of forgery, the stalker built an impersonated website to deprive a mountain family of its means of life. Pamir Serai, a website, under forgery, use of forgery, defamation, stalking and impersonation attacks by a cybercriminal.
- The stalker acts behind a herbal shop cover where she tried to take advantage of COVID-19 pandemic, thanks to illegal medicine practise. Pakistan: COVID-19, the new Coronavirus, and charlatanism.
- She deliberately decided to hide the public available information in order to build fake news for sub-contracting violence, including at the highest criminal level, in her retaliation and revenge quest. What Ramla Akhtar, aka Rmala Aalam expects from far-right support & how is it connected with geopolitics?
- The stalker uses a stolen identity and different accounts for her bullying under Twitter. She broke Twitter rules numerous times had her Tweets removed and had one of her account suspended. How @BarefootRara publicly proved to be the same Twitter user than the suspended @GruaAbuseArkive?
- To lure an urban audience, she pretends being victim of rumors, she creates by herself. Who dares saying Rmala Aalam, aka Ramla Akhtar, is a terrorist?
- The arkives of her full time criminal activities on Twitter are amazingly plethoric. Twitter: records of a cyberstalker.
- She messes with foreign states, teases racist & anti-Muslim factions, calls for the law of Lynch. Teachings for Rmala.
- These criminal activities are under a complaint to the Public Prosecutor. Submission of a complaint to the Public Prosecutor against Ramla Akhtar, the cyberstalker.
- While refusing a formal notice and exploiting an international judicial loophole, the criminal is now and reciprocity sanctions. Formal Demand Notice to a cyber Identity Thief and Stalker.
Bernard Grua, French photographer & travel blogger, under attacks of a Pakistani female cyberstalker
Between September 18, 2019, and February 14, 2020, a female Pakistani Twitter user sent 1,001 Tweets against Bernard Grua, mixing stalking, defamation, hate speech, xenophobia, religious fanatism and calumnious denunciations. Identity theft & impersonation are added to these crimes. The name of the victim was stolen by his tormentor for her Twitter ID, Twitter name & Twitter bio. Last but not least, Bernard Grua’s profile picture was also stolen for the stalker Twitter banner. Twitter refuses to take any sanctions. Until now, French justice & Police could not launch any action in Pakistan.
The cybercriminal scandalously obtained Youtube to remove the first slideshow. She invoked privacy! The flood of calumnies is made public, it is not only private stalking. These are crimes to be denounced. It is the reason for this second slideshow. UPDATE: On February 17, 2020, the cybercriminal account was suspended by Twitter. See Bernard Grua’s articles about northen Pakistan: High Asia, stories of the Karakoram. See Bernard Grua’s pictures taken in northern Pakistan.
Karakoram Range and the Black Mountain giants by Bernard Grua
Karakoram, Hindu Kush & Pamir summits from Rakaposhi peak to Kunjerab Pass accross #Hunza Valley and #Chapursan Valley. Read The Great Game: Anglo-Russian encounter at the borders of Pamir, Hindu Kush and Karakoram
Chapursan (Chipursan, Chipurson) to ZoodKhun (ZuwudKhoon)
Chapursan is a high valley in northen Pakistan at Chinese and Afghan borders. It is situated between #Karakoram, #Pamir & #HinduKush ranges. The last village, Zood Khun (3 300 m) leads to Irshad Pass to connect to Afghan Wakhan. Wakhi homestay is provided at Pamir Searai, the guesthouse of Alam Jan Dario family. Read: At the knot of past empires: Zoodkhun, a Wakhi village in the high northern mountains of Pakistan